W3.Digital designed and built WIL at ACU – a new, standalone website to showcase and support student placements.
The experience was co-designed with ACU through a number of agile design sprints, providing rapid iteration of potential solutions until prioritisation was formed on the best approach.
- We worked with a huge range of stakeholders to help define the vision, and identify measures of success
- Agile user stories were created, and prioritised, generating a roadmap for now and release phases in the future
- Wireframes and a prototype brought the concept to life
- The final product was then pair-developed through a cross-functional team of W3.Digital UX / UI designers, and front-end developers
- The national launch by the VC (to external Partner Organisations) was supported by live scenario demonstration