Are you looking for a new UI/UX Design challenge in 2017? If so this great position could have your name on it! Here’s an opportunity for a mid-weight UI/UX designer to join W3.Digital, Australia’s leading consultancy specialising in customer analytics and insights, digital strategy, experience design and technology development.
- Design intuitive experiences that are grounded in and directly mapped to business requirements and user/customer needs.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and interactive prototypes from business requirements.
- Create elegant information design solutions and supporting documentation
- Effectively communicate design ideas and their rationale to team
- 1+ years experience in a Digital agency.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, and wireframing and prototype software.
- Proficient in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows and interactive prototypes.
- Strong understanding in user experience and user-centred design best practices and applying those practices to achieve user goals across multiple platforms (Web, iOS and Android).
- Experience working in Agile development environment.
- Up-to-date with developments in the experience/interaction design community and wider digital and technical industry.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Training and development including W3 university once a month to share and learn about current trends.
- Outstanding, social environment, great people, good times.
- To be a cultural fit, you are flexible, passionate and hungry for user-centred design and digital.
- Importantly, you are collaborative and a team player who pushes themselves to produce awesome work.
- Hopefully you have a sense of humour too.
We work on a wide variety of design projects (websites, rich interactive and mobile applications, digital marketing campaigns). Visit w3.digital to check out some of out case studies and work.
If you are ready to join a creative and very supportive team, please get in touch. We’re always up for a coffee! Please drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org